Τρίτη 17 Ιανουαρίου 2012

My full moon reacts on a wooden stick that brings me luck..give me a taste of freedom in soul and heart..the body liberates first..feels like dancing feels like screaming on an empty scene without any feelings that will set it out of this transforming..my face becomes sad..there is nothing fresh on my hair..nothing new in mind..always the same as I follow a silent road to death of hapinness..set me free my sweet dream that comes in pieces of an ancient life..metal will harm me..thats why I dont carry my keys..I m a road to an empty theater..only bars relax my back..sitting like a Buda drinking beers..plastic numbs my hand...it is the evil one..trees carry the knowledge..may I touch you tree!?..I always forget about you..you used to laugh with me..you used to let your leaves fall for me..insperation I need to make love like a witch..am I good? how sexy can I be by killing you inside me!?..Will you be the one for me!?..my body sleeps..WAKE IT UP and may not fear my tender kiss..I am alone as a fairy can be..I am alone as a woman in peace

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου