Παρασκευή 20 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Marionettes of love..who loves..been loved..who I love..a strange game inside me..left hand reminds me of who I am...I ve seen great divas in the side of heart..all reminded me of the past that has blown in the non-existence..queens and kings of wars..Hitler was good..had seen the game of truth..I hate you, you little shit..we are being controled..a laboratory..scientists are three.. is there a woman too!?..giving birth to world..creating a new God..a new destruction of how big mind will talk..ice in wind relaxed my thoughts..it is cold..fear kills all my love..fantasy into power..this is not a song..wizzards will go back to make the start..all new all the same..we are all living in the past..dimensions of when history stopped..and once again it starts..going back being painted on caves' walls..search for the fotographer..he knows best..look! a tourist in the wilds!..says hallo to the beginning..ice has consience..I AM A ROLE..fuck off..I will be reborn

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου