Κυριακή 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

I was a queen..rising with moonlight drinks..always in bars..I was a queen..in nights' old town's streets..I was a beauty with wings..following my own path..alone..as a dreamer talking to trees..I had touched a silent sky..as I was awaking in mind..big heart for a small girl I had heard..always alone..living my fantasy of an animal call..fire had made me a star..telling me not to care..I was searching for love..feeling alone..I was carrying a stick..trying to
  defend my dreams..against all these curses of human's win..I was moving my feet and earth was dancing with me..I was a woman alone..playing my difficult role..I was acting in life..as the wind was cleaning my mind..I was wild in rage..fighting for music world wide..I was the beauty of queens..died from frequences I had to kill

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου