Τρίτη 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

I have created the worsts...animals inside a brain of a mentally sick..killers will fly to eat..smashing your fresh flesh until the extinction of kids..they are looking at me..I ll be the last when these draculas come..fear of the visions of moon..I am dark as an angel can be..I m perfect as a human in dreams..I will destroy earth when I am out of my beauty of womb..I will play this role..die you smelly shits if you wait for me to subjugate to your authority of power disease..here I go back in my dreams by deciding for your 21grams killing succeed..fools will be released if you try your territory to keep..you will never be free..shadows will follow you as you fight to exist..burn into the fire of universe's speach..music I will create by following the wind..wild as the fairy of trees..farting your power with stars...you will never win this war..
Αγρίεψαν τα πράγματα..καιρός να αγριέψουμε κι εμείς..


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου