Παρασκευή 2 Μαρτίου 2012

Nature naturaly you are neutral...but why I think that you have something to say!...sometimes through the wind, sometimes I m sure I hear the trees..stones are still cleaning my feet reminding me how real life can be..I know you are alive inside this hell that all these crazy men have created in your pretty mind ..But why I think you are sad!..why I think your smile belongs to an ancient time!..sometimes although a bird comes..singing me of the beauty you are..singing me of all the beauty that souls sould have inside their brave heart..did I did something wrong when I forgot where I belong?..nature naturaly you are free to chose those who dont respect the power of your love..can you kill them for me without letting them be rest in peace!...thank you my nature..don t forget the police..dont forget the bankers and the big industries..don t forget the governments too..and yes nature don t forget please all those who have hurt my heart because I wasn t the one..and please nature one more thing..can you kill that nasty lady who took my man..and something else my nature since you are here..can you kill that rude woman I talked to the phone when I was asking for help!..when I had no place to turn!..thank you my nature..you can go now..kiss
ΚΑΙ ΝΑΙ ΚΥΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΥΡΙΟΙ ΟΤΑΝ Η ΜΑΛΑΚΙΑ ΔΕΝ ΠΑΕΙ ΣΥΝΝΕΦΟ ΠΙΑΝΕΙ ΠΑΤΟ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου